If you are a beginner and need to know what its like to walk the Camino route, this is a great podcast series to listen too. I listen to some of the epodes whilst training for the Camino pilgrimage.
The Camino Pilgrims Podcast is hosted by Bradley Chermside and covers everything you would need to know before attempting to walk the Camino de Santiago.
It gives an invaluable insight into walking the Camino pilgrimage and what’s involved. This informative podcast covers numerous areas including those detailed below:
- What are the most popular Camino routes ?
- How much does it cost to walk The Camino ?
- What do you need to pack for the Camino ?
- What you need to know about staying in an Albergue ?
- What is daily life like as a pilgrim on the Camino ?
- Do I need a sleeping bag ?
- Should I book my Albergues ahead of schedule ?
I think you’ll love listening to the El Camino de Santiago Pilgrims Podcast and hopefully enjoy my experience on the many Camino journeys across Spain. Listen here or on Spotify
Check out my blog walking the following long distance paths and articles associated with walking the camino.
I have also developed a really lightweight packing list that is available for anyone to download for free as well as accessing articles, reviews and regular information on this amazing walk.
One of the main takeaways from my first walk on the Camino Frances was taking care of your feet and how important that is.
If your feet re in pain and not taken care off, you will struggle walking lots of miles every day.